Friday 29 May 2015

Introduction

This blog is about our handmade life and things that I make, decorate and renovate. I`ve always been crafty.

I love trying new techniques and learning new things, I`ll be talking a little bit about cakes too ;)

What I love the most is sewing and fabrics. I`ll be showing mainly sewing clothes and home stuff like curtains and cushions. In fact I`m a little bit obsessed with fabrics, I`m sure some of you will unerstand that some fabrics you won`t even use for ages because you like them so much and don`t want to cut into them.

I will also be showing a few home transormation. In a couple of weeks I`ll be painting our kitchen cabinets. Can`t wait to see how they turn out! 

Abakhan is one of my favourite fabric shops, this is what I bought over the weekend:


No comments:

Post a Comment