Wednesday 10 June 2015

My niece`s 1st birthday :)

My niece is celebrating her 1st birthday at the end of the month, I can`t wait! :)  I really would like to make something special for her. At the minute the plan is to make a few summery outfits: skirts with matching customised bodysuits, a couple of nappy cover shorts, headbands, a dress and a simple patchwork quilt. Ohhh and a little handmade doll.

Today I`ve made a skirt, a pair of leggings and little baby shorts with a matching headband.  I was just about to make another pair of leggings but my double needle broke... and..... I didn`t have a spare one :( This one lasted me ages. I can`t believe that I never used to use a double needle and now I couldn`t even think about sewing stretchy fabrics without it. I guess it`s ok if someone has stretchy stich on their sewing machine. My Singer only does straight and zigzag stich.


I`m in love with Cynthia Rowley for Michael Miller fabric!


I really enjoyed making these littlle clothes, There are a few more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment